Fleet Insurance is vehicle insurance that covers 3+ vehicles on the same insurance policy. This means the same annual renewal date and ease of administration when changing vehicles or drivers. It can save you money too.
Birkdale Insurance Group can provide a fleet insurance quotation from our panel of fleet insurers, whether you are considering moving to a fleet insurance policy for the first time, or an established fleet seeking a comparable quote at renewal.
Why Use Birkdale Insurance Group for your Fleet Insurance?
- We’ll do the hard work for you and research the market
- Large panel of A++ UK based insurers, so your policy is in safe hands
- Dedicated Account Manager who understands your business needs
- 24/7 Claims Team in the event of an accident
- Free Replacement Like-for-Like vehicles within 24 hours of no fault claim
- Expert advice and Risk Management
- Not a call centre – hugely experienced and professional team
- No obligation quotations
Fleet insurance can save you time and save you money. One of your biggest expenses in running a fleet of vehicles is insurance, and arranging cover for multiple vehicles at different times throughout the year can become a full-time job. Fleet Insurance is a policy that will make your life in fleet management so much easier.
You can have any vehicle on a fleet policy, for example:
- Cars (Directors & Company Cars)
- Small & Large Vans (under 3.5 tonnes)
- HGV’s (over 3.5 tonnes)
- Specialist vehicles (e.g. tippers)
There are also fleet policies for taxi fleets and courier fleets, delivery/dispatch. Carrying passengers or goods for hire and reward.
- Standard business use
- Carriage of own goods to cover a company’s products or tradesman’s tools during transit in vans
- Haulage/HGV/Truck for those offering long distance hire and reward services
Age / Restrictions
Our fleet policies start at covering drivers from age 21+ but it is usually cheaper to have 25+ or 30+ on the policy.
Please call 01704 336900 or email email@example.com or use our quotation form and we will call you back the same working day.